LTC FMO's

Yes, Ray, you are correct. I have 85%. I will send you a George Pickens jersey for winning the bet. Send the bill to the King.
At 85% what are renewals ? I bet 13-15%? Is that for life ? I bet very few agents in that mkt . If those renewals for life it’s like professional di . You can get those renewals for 30-40 yrs .

At 85% what are renewals ? I bet 13-15%? Is that for life ? I bet very few agents in that mkt . If those renewals for life it’s like professional di . You can get those renewals for 30-40 yrs .
DI renewals are based on production, not schedule, with most carriers. Omaha and Assurity are exceptions. Renewals are normally first 10 years and then service fees. Some are same as the renewals but some aren't.

Most agents aren't ltcadviser so they don't have those contracts. DI renewals are double that of LTC for the normal agent that writes consistent business.

DI renewals are based on production, not schedule, with most carriers. Omaha and Assurity are exceptions. Renewals are normally first 10 years and then service fees. Some are same as the renewals but some aren't.

Most agents aren't ltcadviser so they don't have those contracts. DI renewals are double that of LTC for the normal agent that writes consistent business.

I recall in old days unum or provident life and accident were in the 65-70% and 15% renewals for life for white collar . What are top di contracts and renewals no adapts ? Are the for life ?

Yes, Ray, you are correct. I have 85%. I will send you a George Pickens jersey for winning the bet. Send the bill to the King.

Still don't believe you. Are you an MGA for Mutual? I doubt it. You might have the 80% level with a bonus. I'll believe that as they do have a bonus.

First off Jack, I never bet Ray anything. Secondly, just because you say it does not make it so.

If you want Ray to have a jersey so bad, then send him one.

Besides, I could really care less what you get from Mutual. However, saying that the street level is 80% when regular agents aren't going to get that isn't right. I know what IMO/FMOs give out on that.

Last edited:
Back