M.E. Andrews Insurance

Yes they are captive ... Similar to how a traditional brick and mortar agency would be captive ... Leads, support, training and contracts are provided ...

If not captive, could/would possibly lead to leads that were provided through the agency being sold direct and not through the agency ... Thus the requirement ...

I know this forum is old but I had to post to help anyone who is thinking of joining this company.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read that contract and decide for yourself if the "free leads" are worth what you are signing. If you are like me you may be new to insurance and got into insurance to be independent and grow a residual income. If you are ambitious and want to grow your business you will likely not be provided enough leads to build your business to what your goals are and will have to go out and find ways to build it yourself. Here is the thing, there is that pesky contract that you signed and all that work you are doing does not benefit you. This work belongs to your company ONLY.

I have to start from scratch and have nothing to show for all I did for this company. I love insurance and I love helping people but here you will only be helping this company grow while you put you and "your clients" in a bad position.

Think of the word "Captive" it is a horrible word. Do you want to be a captive? If not , Read the contract and decide for yourself if "free leads" are worth what you are signing.
There are other companies out there where you will be able to build your business and learn the business without having to give up EVERYTHING in return for the opportunity to learn and grow.

Back