• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Main Street Power Mail?

I am well pleased with Main Street - there are cheaper companies out there - but I appreciate their customer service - prompt and efficient.

I also like their policy that allows you to lock in a zipcode for 60 days. I know you cannot do anything about other companies mailing in your zip - but I appreciate Main Street's loyalty to the agent.

Last edited:
I am well pleased with Main Street - there are cheaper companies out there - but I appreciate their customer service - prompt and efficient.

I also like their policy that allows you to lock in a zipcode for 60 days. I know you cannot do anything about other companies mailing in your zip - but I appreciate Main Street's loyalty to the agent.

What do they charge per 1000 ?

I have had very good results with Main Street. They are always reliable on getting orders out and have good records as far as what kind of returns to expect in a given area based on past mailings.

On the downside, I believe they are charging over $400/k now for final expense leads, and they only mail you the actual leads periodically, where as they used to send them out to you daily.

You should be able to find some providers out there that will still mail around $350, and if your getting the same lead and the same service, you might as well go with whatever's cheaper.

The price of stamps is going up soon. I believe all companies will increase their prices soon, so if you going to do mailings, you need to hurry.

Hi everyone - I am also new to the business - still in business planning stages. I'm actually an ex-direct mail guy, but focused on shared / co-op type of mailings. Using a Main Street Power Mail program, what kind of response are you seeing? I'm trying to figure lead cost, etc. Also - have any of you tried shared (Marriage) mail lately? I did a bunch in the 80's-90's for agents, but that business dried up. I appreciate your insight.

Back