MAPD zoom count as F2F?

Incorrect zoom must be recorded . One of the rules for 2024 is cms is reiterating zoom calls must be recorded . Next year appts over phone no recording in cms proposals . I’m 100% face to face . Also client interactions no recording in 2024 based on proposal.

I'm not suggesting anyone break any rules from our beloved government who cares about us so much (wink, wink), but they also have absolutely no way to prove where these meetings are conducted. Just the facts. In life, there's the 9 million rules on paper, and then there's the way things actually work. I'm sure you get my drift.

Incorrect zoom must be recorded . One of the rules for 2024 is cms is reiterating zoom calls must be recorded . Next year appts over phone no recording in cms proposals . I’m 100% face to face . Also client interactions no recording in 2024 based on proposal.

how about FaceTime on phone?

I'm not suggesting anyone break any rules from our beloved government who cares about us so much (wink, wink), but they also have absolutely no way to prove where these meetings are conducted. Just the facts. In life, there's the 9 million rules on paper, and then there's the way things actually work. I'm sure you get my drift.

I agree 100% . The speed limits 55-70 and 98% of people break it . I’d say people over the yrs 20% fully compliant.It’s just not possible to be fully 100% compliant and run a successful business . For instance working a Walmart . Your not supposed to engage anyone . If you just sat their and never said 1 word you’d never get an enrollment. The agents working dr offices , oak street groups ,food banks . Their sure as hell approaching people to enroll . Like you said if your face to face it’s your word against there’s if a complaint. Nobody can prove anything . I’ll give you an example . So many people tried recording everything and there systems screwed up . If that person gets compliant and can’t produce the recording was he not compliant? He really tried and it messed up . Does he get brownie pts for trying ? Lol

Latest posts

Back