Marketing EIUL?

My focus is on helping people with retirement needs. Soon I will begin studying for a securities license as well. I do have other products if EIUL isn't right for the client.

For now, my prime target market is 35-50 yr old, $40g+ in income.

My speaking skills aren't the best, not the worst either. Toastmasters is a thought, but I'm not sure yet just how good they really are.

I have a PPT presentation, its pretty good.

I hear nothing but good things about Toastmasters, sure it is worth the investment.

As far as EIUL and Retirement, seems that the guns that were once trained on EIA's are now targeting the EIUL. I would be really careful on how you describe "Retirement Needs" as a Insurance Agent touting EIUL's.

While I'm a strong believer in CV Insurance Products and their usefulness in retirement needs, many feel just as strongly against. Exactly how are you defining "Retirement Needs"? If you are suggesting Burial Expenses, LTC, Backup too regular Retirement Funding that is one thing, if you are suggesting a part of early retirement and income that is a different animal. It is one thing too suggest a 65 yr old can use the CV compared to saying if you live to 80 plus and your retirement funding is being depleted the CV within a UL or WL will be built up significantly and a solid fall back position.

The goals for the client are:

- Create an estate
- Additional retirement income, in a gauranteed product, not meant to
replace everything.
- Optional DI
- Cash can easily be obtained in the event of a LTC situation, although
it is recommended to have LTC insurance as well.

When I get the series 65, I will also be able take money under passive management and put it under active management (something the wealthy have been doing for decades, now available to middle class).

I'm not into concerning myself with those who argue against CV insurance, as they are usually people who want to sell their own wares. Simply, I don't worry about "pukers", as Jeffrey Gitomer calls them.

The goals for the client are:

- Create an estate
- Additional retirement income, in a gauranteed product, not meant to
replace everything.
- Optional DI
- Cash can easily be obtained in the event of a LTC situation, although
it is recommended to have LTC insurance as well.

When I get the series 65, I will also be able take money under passive management and put it under active management (something the wealthy have been doing for decades, now available to middle class).

I'm not into concerning myself with those who argue against CV insurance, as they are usually people who want to sell their own wares. Simply, I don't worry about "pukers", as Jeffrey Gitomer calls them.

Why series 65?
If I'm not mistaking you would need series 6 with supplemental series 63--in some states(NY per se)---to sell VUL and other forms of Variable products...
65 is basically legal framework with elements of ethics ---that being said 65 gets you a "investment advisor" title (you can charge your clients a fee for your advice and thats pretty much it.

You are asking this question to someone who posted this about 3 years ago. Now I'm sure he's had time to think about it, but don't be too surprised if you don't get an answer. Especially since that poster never posted enough times to send PM's to people in the past 3 years.

You are asking this question to someone who posted this about 3 years ago. Now I'm sure he's had time to think about it, but don't be too surprised if you don't get an answer. Especially since that poster never posted enough times to send PM's to people in the past 3 years.

xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxxaxa

I didn't even pay attention to date...
what a waste of energy
well what the heck---next time i'll check the freshness of a thread..
what's with these topics anyhow ....2007...jesus..

xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxxaxa

I didn't even pay attention to date...
what a waste of energy
well what the heck---next time i'll check the freshness of a thread..
what's with these topics anyhow ....2007...jesus..

The old threads are only here as an IQ test for new forum members.

Rick

Rick

Surely a GREAT reference body for the IQ measurement..
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rick
btw souldeux was way more helpful then you...
has to be the state or the sun..or.. devil would know..
:idea:

Last edited:
Back