Marketing Lists at Wholesale Pricing!!

Don't you just have to love when people end up saying two different things because they said something out of spite to begin with?

And how does this affect your recruiting?

Raymond is first class all the way...before and after the sale! IMO no one will work harder to get and keep your business than Raymond.

Now to my question. I have heard 2 seperate and conterdicting ideas when it comes to direct mail.

1. Never mail anyone you can call & never call some one you can mail.

2. For best results, mail and call the same list.

What do you think?

Thanks Ramond, i have visit your site, that there are several helpful articles available. I was interested in business, so i have collect few info about business.

Last edited:
Hi all!!! i know its been forever since I have been on this site. Truth be told the Mortgage industry blew up in the last 24 months and has taken my full attention up until about 90 days ago. We relaunched an entire insurance division that will be led by one of the nations top insurance marketers, (who will eventually join the forums when he gets the last of his staff trained.

Our focus will be similar however we have a few additional products...

Dialer service, Targeted Marketing lists, real time Internet life insurance leads, Life insurance Live Transfers from our call center here in Las Vegas, as well as some P and C stuff coming down the pipeline in a couple months.

I do apologize I was so busy I couldn't continue on this site, however we will be back with a presence and several products to help you all make more money. IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK IN THE INSURANCE WORLD :)

Dialer service, Targeted Marketing lists, real time Internet life insurance leads, Life insurance Live Transfers from our call center here in Las Vegas, as well as some P and C stuff coming down the pipeline in a couple months.

Good to see you call your lists what they are. I've seen others call lists "leads."

Rick

Back