Marketplace Application Problem

tonyrake

Hello,

I havent posted in some time, but I enjoy reading all of the threads. I have learned a lot about the insurance
business from this Forum. I have an issue I absolutely cannot figure out. This has happend to me a few times. I was runnning an application for a family on Aetna's portal for a Family of 5 Dad, Mom & 3 kids.
When I got to the end of the application and submitted they were approved for the subsidy and then when I went to pick plans they were all seperated into groups by themselves. It would'nt allow me to change groups to all one group. This happend to my as well with one case on Ambetters portal. So its happend twice. Once from Ambetters portal and once from Aetna's portal. Am I doing something wrong during the application process that is causing this? I cannot figure it out. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,

I havent posted in some time, but I enjoy reading all of the threads. I have learned a lot about the insurance
business from this Forum. I have an issue I absolutely cannot figure out. This has happend to me a few times. I was runnning an application for a family on Aetna's portal for a Family of 5 Dad, Mom & 3 kids.
When I got to the end of the application and submitted they were approved for the subsidy and then when I went to pick plans they were all seperated into groups by themselves. It would'nt allow me to change groups to all one group. This happend to my as well with one case on Ambetters portal. So its happend twice. Once from Ambetters portal and once from Aetna's portal. Am I doing something wrong during the application process that is causing this? I cannot figure it out. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

How old were the kids.....

Thanks Yagents, They are in Missouri and I am using Aetna's portal. The family has been denied Medicaid in Missouri and I answered that question in the Application. I put that they had been denied. I will try and redo the application and see if it does it again and I may have to call the Marketplace with the client and get the groups fixed to one. Thanks for your insight. I appreciate it.

Thanks for the advice myinsurancebiz. I thought about that and went to Healthsherpa and signed in and for some reason it keeps sending me to my Ambetter portal automatically, I dont knoe why. Maybe Ambetters portal is somehow connected to my Healthsherpa account? So I sined in and then it connected me to Ambetter with only Ambetter plans. I am trying to get them signed up for Aetna with one group.

thanks for the advice Stibroker, I have read the Marketplace Eligibility Notice and They are all listed on the notice as eligible to enroll and says nothing about grouping of the individuals.

Back