Marketplace/BigWave "Help on Demand"

I submitted the registration twice because the first one didn't kick things into gear. I have received two leads - one came when I was online and had the system set to "off" so no leads should come in. yeah, that didn't work, got a lead and I had to decline it because I was busy.

Second lead came in after hours (for them, that's after 5 PM) and I wasn't sure if the 5 digit code was a zip code or some ID number...it's a zip code. Well, I'm in the Chicago area and this was for a guy in KY. Damn, I have a KY non-resident license but I'm pretty sure that I indicated IL-only during the setup process! I'm not registered w/ any ACA health carriers in KY...I think, LOL.

PS I changed my strategy for not getting leads to going to settings and checking the "CLOSED" box for the day. I know, makes a lot of sense - I signed up for a free lead system and I'm looking for ways to not get them. This overlap with the Medicare AEP is ridiculous.

Got two Big Wave leads.......both with invalid phone numbers. Coded them as "inaccurate data"

Feel like the good ol days of internet leads where no one ever answered the phone. :arghh:
Just got one and the phone was correct and need help.....she was out the door and did not expect a call until Monday....we talked and sent her a email with my sherpa link....will do the app this weekend......

Attachments

• bigwave.jpg
    bigwave.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 10
I submitted the registration twice because the first one didn't kick things into gear. I have received two leads - one came when I was online and had the system set to "off" so no leads should come in. yeah, that didn't work, got a lead and I had to decline it because I was busy.

Second lead came in after hours (for them, that's after 5 PM) and I wasn't sure if the 5 digit code was a zip code or some ID number...it's a zip code. Well, I'm in the Chicago area and this was for a guy in KY. Damn, I have a KY non-resident license but I'm pretty sure that I indicated IL-only during the setup process! I'm not registered w/ any ACA health carriers in KY...I think, LOL.

PS I changed my strategy for not getting leads to going to settings and checking the "CLOSED" box for the day. I know, makes a lot of sense - I signed up for a free lead system and I'm looking for ways to not get them. This overlap with the Medicare AEP is ridiculous.

This is exactly what I was afraid of, and glad I dragged my feet on registering. Thanks for smacking me straight.

I have received no leads, and today I realized I am not even showing up in the "Find Local Help" search tool on healthcare.gov even though my profile is completely up to date and I've always showed up in that list before. WTH.

I am not even showing up in the "Find Local Help" search tool on healthcare.gov even though my profile is completely up to date and I've always showed up in that list before. WTH.

HAHAHA...got a call yesterday from someone trying to renew there shop plan and was told shop is no more and asked how did she find me....she said healthcare.gov gave her a list of area agents and picked me out of the list.....

I don't show up either. I think you have to be willing to display your address in profile. Crazy folks out there
Well that's not cool, then why on the profile settings does it allow you to choose between showing and not showing address? I always showed up before without showing my address.

Latest posts

Back