Marketplace Idiots and Incompetence

Today I mailed verification of income for the (3rd time) for year 2014 to the Healthercare Marketplace. I have also mailed and/or emailed verification for 2015 at least 3 times!!!! I have NEVER experienced a more INCOMPETENT system in my 60 years!!!! They should either get their act together or SHUT IT DOWN!:1baffled:

Marketplace is blowing themselves up out of sheer incompetence. I've never seen anything quite like it either.

Who in their right mind doesnt put it on auto-renew... maybe the bank account was at zero... :1baffled:

Or at least pay for 2 or 3 years at a time. perhaps they didnt think they would be around that long! :twitchy:

It is the government. It is unlikely they are going to put it on auto renew or pay in advance.

But they got plenty of notices about it.

It is the government. It is unlikely they are going to put it on auto renew or pay in advance.

But they got plenty of notices about it.

Yeah but it is the government they probably have one guy who's job is to read the notice and that's it.... Then they have another guy to pay the bill but they forgot to add forwarding bill to accounts payable to the notice readers job description.

Yeah but it is the government they probably have one guy who's job is to read the notice and that's it.... Then they have another guy to pay the bill but they forgot to add forwarding bill to accounts payable to the notice readers job description.

And when the notice reader was asked why he didn't forward it, he said that wasn't his responsibility. On his next job review he'll get excellent marks and be given a promotion.

Back