American Rescue Plan and its effects on ACA enrollments!!!

I'm looking forward to re-enrolling all my ACA clients to see if we can save them some money.....NOT :arghh:

You can start doing it on April first , and the new elegibility with the increased subsidy and then the new reduced premium will be efective MAY 1 . Trough Healthsherpa you can find a shortcut to do that faster

Of they do nothing they should get the difference credited back correct? I know they won't get csr back.

Of they do nothing they should get the difference credited back correct? I know they won't get csr back.

Correct, if they do nothing and they were entitled to more they will get it back on 2021 tax return. I will wait for someone to call me not going to call all my clients and work for nothing and if there is not advertising most will not know anyway. I certainly hope the companies do not reach out to them.

I'm sure this will be a massive cf with deductible transfers within the same co and what if the best deal is how w a different insurer.

I'll take the new biz that comes from it but letting sleeping dogs lie.

Bidencare is a game changer. I've run the numbers and they are HUGE. Anywhere from $50 to $1500 per month in New tax credits. $34 billion is a massive amount.

Every policy is at risk, including STM, grandfathered, ministry, and small group. You are foolish to hide, this is when u make life long clients, and pick up new. Plus, no chasing premiums when handing out free plans.

I expect to lose money with STM loss. Trust me, once everyone gets their $1400 stimulus checks, the social posts will explode with "i saved X amount, redo your app".

Marketplace will start bombarding your clients on Tuesday encouraging them to come back to MP on April 1st. Carriers are also going out with massive client outreach via mail and email.

Its their responsibility along with yours, to notify them of lower premiums and lower deductibles and better plans. Anyone who got UI for 1 week in 2021 gets a free silver plan. Beat that. Tell that to someone who owns STM or paying $300 now for aca. Some clients paying $1600 a month now, will pay $400 month at 80k of income for married couple.

People are hooked on free money and will sniff it out. Those who are struggling for real will need the savings. Time to be a hero. If you don't notify all your clients, and they hear it from anywhere else, you lose for not doing your job. If my state farm agent didn't tell me about lowering my home and car rates with govt subsidies, I'd fire them.

Maybe use savings to buy ancillary. Turn your biden bucks into gold. Every past client is a new prospect. Build a keeping free cobra list.

Like I said, the whole market changed overnight, as much as 2014 when ACA rolled out.

With sherps 5 min app, any agent can strip your npn from the app with a simple sentence

"I can get you the same plan for free or $100 less in 5 min".

You best hope your clients don't read Next door, Facebook, instagram, community groups, fin advisor letters, cnbc, or watch the upcoming Joe biden tour.

Back