Mass Mutual invests in Bitcoin

Amazon Says It's 'Exploring' Cryptocurrency Payments - Decrypt

Nexus Mutual | A decentralised alternative to insurance

Honestly, I wouldn't worry about "wish I coulda's." We're still in the innovation phase of an asset. If BTC "only" 10x's this year.. that's better than any other asset available currently.

I bought a bag of Nervos Network recently, which works kinda like DOT without the interoperability auction maximum. Works off PoW, but you can only buy it in the US off of Voyager.. which sucks because you can't move it to stake it (it also has a staking feature.)

I'm probably going to dca out and take profits and buy an asic to mine. There's a company called Compass that hosts in SC at .062/kwh at it's about 30$ a day in gross profit.

Amazon Says It's 'Exploring' Cryptocurrency Payments - Decrypt

Nexus Mutual | A decentralised alternative to insurance

Honestly, I wouldn't worry about "wish I coulda's." We're still in the innovation phase of an asset. If BTC "only" 10x's this year.. that's better than any other asset available currently.

I bought a bag of Nervos Network recently, which works kinda like DOT without the interoperability auction maximum. Works off PoW, but you can only buy it in the US off of Voyager.. which sucks because you can't move it to stake it (it also has a staking feature.)

I'm probably going to dca out and take profits and buy an asic to mine. There's a company called Compass that hosts in SC at .062/kwh at it's about 30$ a day in gross profit.

Im familiar with Compass, not too far from me either.

The more I learn about DOT, the less I think its going to catch on in a big way, at least long term. Very complex and much less "user friendly" compared to other blockchains such as Cardano. Whatever catches on mainstream cant be too complex imo.

Now that Ether is moving to PoS in the future, that could be a big game changer. But I still think transaction speeds will be less than ADA even after the switch.

Did you see the news about Stellar making an offer for MoneyGram? THAT could be huge for XLM. Stellar is an often overlooked crytpo imo. Most people dont realize that XLM has smart contract ability as well, its just focused on facilitating financial transactions and is more limited in scope vs. ETH. But XLM blows ETH away on transaction speeds.

The more I learn about DOT, the less I think its going to catch on in a big way, at least long term. Very complex and much less "user friendly" compared to other blockchains such as Cardano. Whatever catches on mainstream cant be too complex imo.

I totally love ADA, not so much ETH right now, EIP 1559 isn't really going to decrease gas fees, but it will hopefully after PoS goes into effect. However, the cost is insane.. obvs you can use Matic.. but moving ETH itself is a pain between cost and slowness.

I do have a few ETH. However, I don't have but a handful of cryptos. ADA, BTC, ETH, VeChain, a few DOT, and CKB.

I think reasonably CKB could 24x this year at the top. I'm going to start selling off daily once it hits a 10x to get the money up for a small mining op, as noted above.

ADA is pairing with Nervos, and it's got a lot of room to grow with 310m market cap.

It solves interoperability, which is super important for web 3.0.

I did see about XLM. There's a ton of amazing stuff going on now.. I'm pretty excited about the next 5-10 years.

I totally love ADA, not so much ETH right now, EIP 1559 isn't really going to decrease gas fees, but it will hopefully after PoS goes into effect. However, the cost is insane.. obvs you can use Matic.. but moving ETH itself is a pain between cost and slowness.

I do have a few ETH. However, I don't have but a handful of cryptos. ADA, BTC, ETH, VeChain, a few DOT, and CKB.

I think reasonably CKB could 24x this year at the top. I'm going to start selling off daily once it hits a 10x to get the money up for a small mining op, as noted above.

ADA is pairing with Nervos, and it's got a lot of room to grow with 310m market cap.

It solves interoperability, which is super important for web 3.0.

I did see about XLM. There's a ton of amazing stuff going on now.. I'm pretty excited about the next 5-10 years.

I didnt buy a bit of ETH during the recent slump. But I did buy some ERC20 tokens such as SHIB. SHIB is introducing staking and burning features utilizing sibling tokens that can be purchased in Shibas decentralized exchange called ShibaSwap. The intent is to make it deflationary in nature. Yes, it was a joke of a response to DOGE, but they created a platform that allows them to take the coin in any direction they choose, which ads value.

ADA has a great team behind it. All of them say that, but they actually do. If I had to bet all my money on 1 blockchain, that would be it.

VeChain is one Ive been looking at recently. Might pick some up. Need to read more about it.

But the way I see it, when something looks semi promising and is under $0.20 , why not pick up $20 worth at least? Or even $50 if you really like it. If just 1 of them increases to ETH or BTC levels you are golden.

ADA has a great team behind it. All of them say that, but they actually do. If I had to bet all my money on 1 blockchain, that would be it.

I absolutely agree. I absolutely dig the reasearch/academic approach to building a blockchain right the first time and thinking about things and developing a solution before they become an issue.

It stood up really well in this recent dip and is bouncing back really fast.

ADA, which is super weird to me, is still an underdog because no smart contracts, but my thing is this:

If it's easy to use and cheaper and faster to process transactions on, it's going to easily be a top 3. I don't know what that means for the price, but I do know that's it's a game-changer.

ADA, which is super weird to me, is still an underdog because no smart contracts, but my thing is this:

If it's easy to use and cheaper and faster to process transactions on, it's going to easily be a top 3. I don't know what that means for the price, but I do know that's it's a game-changer.

I think smart contracts are supposed to be implemented sometime this fall on ADA. It will probably get more traction then. Plus tokens can now be created on the ADA network and that whole ecosystem is only a few months old.

Imo ERC20 tokens are what caused the huge rise in ETH. People saw a whole financial ecosystem being created around it with ETH being the backbone of it all. ADA needs the same to do the same. But to compare pricing, ADA is a tiny fraction of what ETH was when the ERC20 ecosystem started up. I think ETH was around $400 or $500 when the first ERC20 tokens where minted. And ADA is under $2??!! And its faster, and cheaper, and better built. wtf? No clue why. I think oversaturation in the crypto market probably.

I think oversaturation probably.

With 70% being staked, once the contracts and ecosystem fleshes out there will definitely be a boom due to it already being oversold. ADA's smart contracts are supposed to launch in August, maybe September at latest.

I think next bull run will definitely be really interesting. Right now my ada is stake in the first ISPO for MELD.

If they can make their Genius Loan work, it's will utterly destroy traditional lending.

The Banking Stack for DeFi - MELD

I want BTC payments to be available to everyone today. It would be very convenient for me. Of course, not everyone wants to do mental calculations, calculating how many dollars in bitcoins a product costs, but I'm okay with arithmetic. For example, I could buy something for a certain amount of winnings on the Internet, which I transfer to cryptocurrency. I believe this is the right way of investing. By the way, I didn't know about Compass, so I'm going to explore as much information about this company as possible. Thank you for your comment.

Last edited:
Back