Mass Mutual invests in Bitcoin

I don't think so.. but I do like hugs.

I like when people join in the conversation, if they have something to contribute. This person rarely does.

SCAgent has made some points that would have me soften my stance on absolutely ZERO regulation to some regulation in certain instances.

However, there's a core issue that's problematic for me.. It's the idea that there's almost no fraud in crypto or that it's significantly less than in stocks. That's just untrue.

I mean, if he wants to prove me wrong with actual facts, awesome! But that's not what's happening.

There's a second issue, for me that's troubling. Stocks aren't nearly as buzz worthy as crypto and NFTs are right now. So, and this is just an opinion, it's logical to me that people are impacted more when fads are popular vs stocks, which aren't nearly as "sexy" today.

I agree there are some crackdowns on US based crypto markets, but crypto is not a US currency or based only in the US. That means that scams are harder to address in unregulated markets (which are a feature of blockchain and crypto) that are international.l in nature.

I do think you will see crypto move into the mainstream, eventually. However, at this point, it's still a fringe asset that, on a large scale isn't regulated and more open to fraudulent activity due to its hype...

Ymmv..

I think I've adequate seen this convo become a circle. So I'm happy to let it die.
I will consider the above. You can talk as much as you can and no more bother from my site. Happy?

That is no wonder that people keep on investing in bitcoin and other crypto currencies. However, I have got a question and I cannot find a proper answer to it, why Elon Musk does not want to accept bitcoin as a payment method for Tesla cars anymore?! There should be a proper reason that he is not telling us about, that is for sure! However, I still consider bitcoin an incredible inovation, and the fact that we still have platforms like Who Accepts Bitcoin? - Shopping.io, it only proves that bitcoin gets more and more important.

Last edited:
So, I'm a person that's willing to admit when I'm wrong after I do some more investigation.. While there are definitely a sea of alt coins that are garbage, the blue chips, such as ADA, BTC, ETH, and polkadot are really amazing. The volatility may not be amazing for some risk adverse people, but I definitely agree that they're the future.

They're are steps that investors need to take to secure coins, but I'm a convert.

That is no wonder that people keep on investing in bitcoin and other crypto currencies. However, I have got a question and I cannot find a proper answer to it, why Elon Musk does not want to accept bitcoin as a payment method for Tesla cars anymore?!

The excuse are energy from mining which burns coal. However, really he's manipulating the market to decrease the bitcoin costs, imo.

Most people that believe in crypto won't spend BTC for a tesla. Considering BTC is up 500x this year.

Where else can I buy cryptocurrency

US centralized exchanges are Binance, Coinbase...

But, can I just be really honest? Don't buy a crypto until you understand what it is... take some time to learn about it...

It's incredibly volatile... so if you freak out about investments easy, don't buy it.

For example, Bitcoin's high for this cycle has been around 60k. Over the last few weeks, it's dropped to 30k, and currently around 34k.

If a 50% drop in the short term scares you.. save yourself some stress.

Now, if you just want to own some crypto and get decent interest, just buy something like USDC (which tracks the dollar) and put it in a wallet that gives interest. You can usually get 8-12% (yes, that much) for stablecoins and avoid the stress of massive dips.

I've been buying crypto for a while now, never liked it as an investment asset I use it as a method of payment/exchange, I will add to the conversation by saying if you're low on resources /on a budget go the mining route. (Google Crypto Mining).

Crypto mining will essentially be the farmhouses in the future, let's say the US government goes digital I don't know you but to me, it seems that monster will need a lot of computing mining rigs not to mention ethereum, monero, litecoin, xrp, bitcoin.

Mining is possible with renewable energy and is passive income

Last edited:
Back