Mass Mutual

It seems like other than going to networking events or social meeting I will have to do alot of COLD calling which I am not a fan of. This is why I think going the P&C route may help me get people to meet with me a little easier. So confusing

It seems like other than going to networking events or social meeting I will have to do alot of COLD calling which I am not a fan of. This is why I think going the P&C route may help me get people to meet with me a little easier. So confusing

So how are you going to sell P&C? Throw up a sign and wait for people to walk in?

Your problem is you don't want to prospect. Insurance is always going to be difficult for the agent who isn't willing to find new clients.

I guess you could buy leads, but none of the captives are right for that. People who go online looking for insurance generally want cheap term, not whole life.

Vol is very correct.

Not a darn thing wrong with Mass for a career. Some of the happiest career agents I've met work for Mass. I work with them through their brokerage side on occasion. Excellent product and the people I know who work for them are successful. But, like Vol says, you need to find a way to meet people. If Mass gives you a system to follow, go for it, man. If not, try Northwestern Mutual. I know one of the GA's here in Ohio for Ohio National and one for Modern Woodmen. Both spend a lot of time teaching their guys how to prospect, and they're successful for it. But the companies leave it to the individual GA managers as to how, if ever, they train their guys,

Advisor06, click the link on the bottom of my post for some ideas. I tried to IM you, maybe you're too new, maybe I am.

You have to have a prospecting/marketing plan that will take up 30-40 hours a week of hard, face to face work. Business won't come to you, you have to go out and get it.

Thanks but I didn't see the link.

Latest posts

Back