MassMutual Premier Support and Blue chip services

Josue

Hello,
Does anyone has details on MM Blue Chip services that are part of their concierge services? What do they include, what are the qualifications to get that service, is there a fee?

And also according to their website they have something called "Premier Support – for top-producing registered representatives". What is it? is there a fee and how much?

Home Office Support & Cohesion | MassMutual

I have a friend in this program.
They do all his back office work and charge him 10%.
If they take a premium finance case soup to nuts and find a lender, it is not a bad deal.
Depending on the type of sales you are in and the volume you produce, it may be worth checking out.
If you are offered up front money you will have production requirements, of which you will need to meet.

Hello,
Does anyone has details on MM Blue Chip services that are part of their concierge services? What do they include, what are the qualifications to get that service, is there a fee?

And also according to their website they have something called "Premier Support – for top-producing registered representatives". What is it? is there a fee and how much?

Home Office Support & Cohesion | MassMutual

The requirements haven't changed much over the years, but the attached PDF is based on 2018.

It includes preferred underwriting support, branding for your own business entity, Blue Chip Council events... things like that.

Yes, there is a fee. I remember hearing it being $300 a month... but that was 12 years ago, so don't quote me on that.

Attachments

• MassMutual Sales Club Requirements.pdf
    179 KB · Views: 6
Back