Med Sup Carriers in State of IL

Re: Med Sup Carriers in State of IL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also BC of ILL is a must, they only pay half but they are GI , so if you have someone that cannot otherwise get approved they are great to have

Vic120, great point about BXBC! However, BXBC has up to 35% higher premium versus the others. Do you think more than 50% of these seniors will select the BXBC brand over the potential savings?

Also, in this IL market, Cigna & BXBC have similar premiums. However, Cigna is full commish on GI cases. Would you contract with both carriers?

Thanks for the input.

JAM

Re: Med Sup Carriers in State of IL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also BC of ILL is a must, they only pay half but they are GI , so if you have someone that cannot otherwise get approved they are great to have

Vic120, great point about BXBC! However, BXBC has up to 35% higher premium versus the others. Do you think more than 50% of these seniors will select the BXBC brand over the potential savings?

Also, in this IL market, Cigna & BXBC have similar premiums. However, Cigna is full commish on GI cases. Would you contract with both carriers?

Thanks for the input.

JAM

BCBS is GI and sometimes that's all they can get. Cigna substandard is far from GI and seems to be much higher. They pay the same commission.

Just to clarify BC is GI when prospect does not qualify for GI, Not meaning during reg GI situations

----------

And I only started writing them since Oct and I get leads in over 10 states,

Just since Oct I have accumulated over $250 monthly residual BC Ill only writing them when otherwise would not qualify with another carrier.

Those are deals in other states just don't qualify and are not sales

That's free money, From otherwise dead leads

Do you use a rater? I am only offering a couple of companies for med sup. Can you tell me where you can find a rater for med sup plans?

New to med-sup sales. I just send out some mailers for MOO and I can offer BCBS as well. I am in the process of getting MA certified. Thinking this was enough. Now I dont know!

Back