• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Med Supp Cold Calls Question

justing

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I know a lady who has done a lot of telemarketing for Med Supps, she said she ussually gets 2-5 leads per hour of calling.

My questions is, is this a good lead rate at an hourly cost of $12.50?

I have used her in the past and she has yielded decent results, it just wasn't for med supps, which is mainly what she calls for.

Yeah, I was thinking if she just did 2 like she said she can, that I would be sitting pretty good.

I just got a list of 3000 names 66-79, how many leads/appt's should a list like this produce?

Also the list cost $176 with Axciom (VADWAYNE told me about them) It does include their age and income range too.

Did she define what she calls a "lead"?

Is it to "drop off valuable information"? As in "I'm going to be in your area on Thursday..." or "We are savings seniors in your area over $300 per year...".

I would want to know that before making any kind of commitment.

Also the list cost $176 with Axciom (VADWAYNE told me about them) It does include their age and income range too.

I, too, went with Axciom on a 5,000 piece list. There were over 50 that were younger than 50 years old. There were at least 30 that were dead already. Those are small numbers vs. the entire list, but it didn't boost my confidence in their scrubbing at all.

It is on saving the prospect money. Not specifying an amount to be saved. I don't like going in and not meeting peoples expectations.

It is on saving the prospect money. Not specifying an amount to be saved. I don't like going in and not meeting peoples expectations.

That is why on the initial phone call I tell them exactly how much a policy will cost if they had it with me. I would never tell them that "I have saved seniors in your area over X number of dollars a year".

It is an open invitation for you to destroy any credibility you may have established with them up to that time.

Back