Med Supp commision on Prosperity Life (SBLI) in Missouri?

Evidently my upline can't provide this information because they go through another IMO (Amerilife) for the contract and Amerilife won't provide that info until the contracting process has started.
TIA

By the way, this is BS. He should know what the levels are before contracting someone. Can't lay this off on Amerilife.

I'm betting he knew what his level was going to be before he contracted with them!

By the way, this is BS. He should know what the levels are before contracting someone. Can't lay this off on Amerilife.

I'm betting he knew what his level was going to be before he contracted with them!

I didn't personally speak to Craig about this, but the person at Ritter who handles it stated that they aren't allowed to reveal commission for this carrier until the contracting process has begun. According to her it was a directive from Amerilife. The problem here is I don't have a non-res in MO and didn't want to do that unless it was worthwhile. I needed to know the commission to be able to determine if it was worthwhile.

I think it's ridiculous that an FMO would restrict that info. And I believe Craig is one of the good guys in this industry. So I choose to believe his (Ritter Marketing) hands are tied. I guess if I was already licensed in MO I would have been able to start to contracting process and see the commission rates and then make my decision to move forward or not. I just wasn't willing to get a non-res in MO for the privilege of finding out it wouldn't have been worthwhile.

I appreciate you sharing the info.

I didn't personally speak to Craig about this, but the person at Ritter who handles it stated that they aren't allowed to reveal commission for this carrier until the contracting process has begun. According to her it was a directive from Amerilife. The problem here is I don't have a non-res in MO and didn't want to do that unless it was worthwhile. I needed to know the commission to be able to determine if it was worthwhile.

I think it's ridiculous that an FMO would restrict that info. And I believe Craig is one of the good guys in this industry. So I choose to believe his (Ritter Marketing) hands are tied. I guess if I was already licensed in MO I would have been able to start to contracting process and see the commission rates and then make my decision to move forward or not. I just wasn't willing to get a non-res in MO for the privilege of finding out it wouldn't have been worthwhile.

I appreciate you sharing the info.

I seriously have my doubts that Amerilife is telling Ritter to hold back the levels. Why do I say that? Our Med Supp contract runs through them as well. There's never even been a hint to hold back the schedules. Of course, we wouldn't do that anyway as it serves no good purpose. Not sure what Ritter's reason is for doing that. I think it might just be a misunderstanding on the recruiter's part.

Now, the life side is just a bit different. Prosperity doesn't make the commission schedules on that. We have a blank slate and we plug in the numbers....however, we have a schedule for every level on the life side. Prosperity has never held back on those nor told us to.

Latest posts

Back