• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Med. Supp./Med. Adv. T-65 Leads Program for TX

MSIS

Expert
GA.
I am looking for Independent agents in the state of TX to help fill open territory throughout the state to work our Turning 65 leads.

Our company is one of the nations leading suppliers of leads for the Medicare Supplement/Medicare Advantage market.

Our solicitors contact prospects 3 months in advance of their 65th birthday. We also have leads from internet contact and mail cards.
We have a process of qualifications.
We find out if they are on any group or governmental plan that would inhibit them from purchasing a supplemental policy and also if they are on Medicaid.
If they express interest, we mention your name and that you are the representative in that area and that you will be contacting them.
This is our main purpose. It is simple, efficient and beneficial to you and our company.

We get you contracted with the most competitive companies in your state and go from there. We offer pay on submission to qualified agents as well as exclusive territory to our active agents.

Please EMAIL me if you have any questions or are interested in learning more about the leads program.

[email protected]

We are still seeking agents. I have open territory in Houston, San Antonio, Corpus Christi, and Austin.

Back