Medicaid's Dark Secret

Everything works dif in CA, They even give illegals Health subsidy up to 150K in income

Many upside down laws and many upside-down things

It looks like illegals 25 and under get healthcare in CA, CA Dreamers, I guess. I was under the impression that illegals had no non-emergency coverage except by the charity of providers willing. Maybe that’s only if they’re over 25?

CA is pretty messed up. But I have to admit, they run a tight ship at the DMV. As well they should, considering the costs of vehicle registration.

I hate to see the finest piece of real estate in the lower 48 managed so poorly. Too many good voters have fled. I’m also concerned that too many good people have fled Latin America as “gumball immigration” suggests:

Michelle Phillips was 18 or 19 when that song was popular. Incredible voice. Hot too.
Cass had the voice though. The 1st time I heard Cass, I thought she'd look something like Michelle. I was surprized whe I saw her on T.V. I don't know if it's true or not, but it was rumored she choked to death on a ham sandwch she was eating in bed.

Many singers in the 60's and 70's died from an overdose of drugs. Cass's drug was food. :yes:

Both had good voices. Michelle's soft and breathy; Cass had pipes.

In 1974, Cass was in London where she was performing at the London Palladium to sold-out crowds. On the evening of July 29, 1974, after giving a spectacular performance, Cass tragically was the victim of a heart attack, which ended her life at the young age of 32. Many rumors circulated regarding her untimely death. These included a drug overdose, an FBI assassination plot, that she was pregnant with John Lennon’s child, and suicide. The most popular and resilient of these rumors was that she had choked to death while eating a ham sandwich.

The ham sandwich myth was fueled by the report of Dr. Anthony Greenburgh, the physician who first examined Cass after her death. Greenburgh reportedly told the Daily Express that “she appeared to have been eating a ham sandwich and drinking Coca-Cola while lying down—a very dangerous thing to do,” and continued, “she seemed to have choked on a ham sandwich.” He came to these conclusions from his first impression upon entering the scene, and he believed she died of asphyxia. Dr. Greenburgh completely overlooked the fact that the ham sandwich sitting on the table had not been touched.
Mama Cass Elliot - Medical Bag

Back