Medicare Advantage in 2022: Enrollment Update and Key Trends

Winser
Apparently some of the folks here have not discovered the "Ignore" feature. It really works and saves me a lot of time that would be wasted on drivel from agents that are money driven and feel it is beneath them to earn residuals by servicing their clients.

Drivel Drivel Drivel ...different day same lame defections.. money driven blah blah...

Do the right thing offer your clients the two Medicare options...pros and cons of each
they ...don't be the judge and jury of what in your mind is right for clients..don't use scare tactics to bask one option over the other..stay humble

Shocking

[EXTERNAL LINK] - Prior authorization rules are stressful for Medicare Advantage customers
-----------
Millions of Medicare Advantage members see their prior authorization requests denied each year. In 2021, 2 million MA prior authorization determinations were denied, according to a February 2023 Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF) analysis. That’s 6% of the 35 million requests.
---------------
Prior authorization roadblocks have led some older Americans to leave their Medicare Advantage plans. The Commonwealth Fund, a health research group, found that MA plan disenrollments rose from 10% in 2017 to 17% in 2021, and roughly one in five who left cited problems getting the plan to cover medical services.
----------------
And this....

https://www.kff.org/medicare/issue-...rformance-for-policymakers-and-beneficiaries/

Drivel Drivel Drivel ...different day same lame defections.. money driven blah blah...
How in the hell do you get drivel out of what the man just said?

For the record, he's probably the most knowledgeable person on the forum when it comes to health insurance. And even though he chooses not to sell them that includes Advantage plans too.

Keep poking him if you want to but he's going to take your lunch money.

So simple even a hustler could follow the directions . . .

Click on the name of the individual who is annoying you

To the right of the screen name, look for the word I G N O R E. Even those who can't read can hopefully match the letters

Click the word

Enjoy the rest of your day

So simple even a hustler could follow the directions . . .

Click on the name of the individual who is annoying you

To the right of the screen name, look for the word I G N O R E. Even those who can't read can hopefully match the letters

Click the word

Enjoy the rest of your day
Agree just click on it ...it is next to my name...

Remember to always give your clients options...

As far as my day I am enjoying it immensely ...

Remember next to my name
I G N O R E is your friend

How in the hell do you get drivel out of what the man just said?

For the record, he's probably the most knowledgeable person on the forum when it comes to health insurance. And even though he chooses not to sell them that includes Advantage plans too.

Keep poking him if you want to but he's going to take your lunch money.

Most Knowledgeable. . He’s locked into the 1970’s when he did something or another with “managed care”. He has no clue how MA plans work and is either too lazy or stubborn to offer them. Don’t get caught up in all his BS he spews daily. He sure has you buffaloed but the rest of us can see through his crap.

Last edited:
Most Knowledgeable. . He’s locked into the 1970’s when he did something or another with “managed care”. He has no clue how MA plans work and is either too lazy or stubborn to offer them. Don’t get caught up in all his BS he spews daily. He sure has you buffaloed but the rest of us can see through his crap.
Funny, I learn more from somarco then I do from you. I'm gonna guess that you are in your thirties/40 and have yet to learn lessons from your elders.

Back