Medicare Advantage in SC

I do not give a Rats AZZ about the smoke that you are blowing out of your piehole! I will post comments on any blog site i want too, Now if you want to get down to it MGA i am a licensed agent and yes a REAL FMO unlike yourself.

OOOOH Im shaken in my boots! Tell you what, give me your contact information and lets see if your a real FMO.

Funny though, never heard of an FMO come on a forum and ask people if they know of any other life or health FMO's.

Your a fraud.

By the way, your talking to an FMO, buddy. Need a contract, ill give you street level :D

Your such a azz hat..And far from a FMO As for taking a contract through your little agency it would never happen and i keep to my word as i have said before i get overrides on your business. :twitchy:

Your such a azz hat..And far from a FMO As for taking a contract through your little agency it would never happen and i keep to my word as i have said before i get overrides on your business. :twitchy:

I have three contracts. Direct to the company, and through two FMO's. Complete Solutions Inc. whom I adore, or Parker and Assholes whom can kiss my ass.

Your not the company, your not through Complete Solutions, sooooooooo......

You and Mr. Parker can both kiss my ass, :yes:....

Your not an FMO, you work for an FMO as a recruiter, you get paid by the hour and get a $10 bonus when you recruit an agent. Your pathetic, but Im glad you can survive at $400 a week. Your awesome.

Tell Mr. Parker, I still got his name tatooed on my ass.

I make 200K a year plus, In response to your 400 a week Marketer. You are so far from being correct i have to laugh:D If azz clowns carried contract levels you would definitely have a FMO contract than
</IMG>

I make 200K a year plus, In response to your 400 a week Marketer. You are so far from being correct i have to laugh:D If azz clowns carried contract levels you would definitely have a FMO contract than
</IMG>

Whats an azz clown?

And for a recruiter you make no sense, why not post your contact info?

Oh I forgot, your a fraud.

Anyone can come on here and say they make a million bazzillion dollars, funny that you have to say that and then hide back in your hole.

Grow some cajunas and post your contact info.

Until then, your worthless. Just like your buddy Parker (whom I am no longer under)

Back