Medicare Advantage Plans being dropped left and right

They will be much better off losing half of their clientele. Ha Poor babies have to get PA on some things like it should be. No more free for all on OM to pad their bottom line. Feel terrible for them and the Drs. They still have to take them for emergencies and people will just drive to the next clinic or Hospital for a surgery or procedure. They may hate MA but the clients love them and aren’t going back to paying all that money for a Med Sup and PDP just bc Drs and hospitals need more money.

They may hate MA but the clients love them and aren’t going back to paying all that money for a Med Sup and PDP
Not so fast Mr. Advantage Man.

Just happens I talked to a guy yesterday that won't T65 until next August. He's been on a plan F since 2016. (Disabled) Paying a little over $400 a month for that plan F and a little over $60 for Silverscript.

As soon as I mentioned an Advantage plan, he cut me off and said that he'd rather keep his plan F. At least until next August when things change.

Maybe I can get you to send him some of your Kool-Aide.

Just happens I talked to a guy yesterday that won't T65 until next August. He's been on a plan F since 2016. (Disabled) Paying a little over $400 a month for that plan F and a little over $60 for Silverscript.

As soon as I mentioned an Advantage plan, he cut me off and said that he'd rather keep his plan F. At least until next August when things change.

Oh yes, all come in and say that bc of all the scare tactics you all use along with the Drs, nurses, newspapers, etc. Anyone with any common sense and money sense sees right though all your bullshit and pick the MA plan if presented in a non biased way. I’ve been doing a little experiment last couple weeks with my Aetna MA clients that have had it for 7 or 8 years. Go over changes for next year which are all positive along with the new 600.00 fitness benefit and then tell them you can go back to a Medicare Supplement and a PDP for this price but wont have any of the extra benefits. They all have said why the hell would I do that and laugh. You all are so simple minded and won’t even look at what the clients want. Keep trying though but you are all losing the battle, 53% is more then 47% last I checked and will probably be closer to 60% come 1/1/24.

So the dummy is paying 5500.00 for insurance when he could pay 0.00 with a 3900 Max oop with all the extras. Makes sense. Some people have 0 common sense.

Oh yes, all come in and say that bc of all the scare tactics you all use along with the Drs, nurses, newspapers, etc. Anyone with any common sense and money sense sees right though all your bullshit and pick the MA plan if presented in a non biased way. I’ve been doing a little experiment last couple weeks with my Aetna MA clients that have had it for 7 or 8 years. Go over changes for next year which are all positive along with the new 600.00 fitness benefit and then tell them you can go back to a Medicare Supplement and a PDP for this price but wont have any of the extra benefits. They all have said why the hell would I do that and laugh. You all are so simple minded and won’t even look at what the clients want. Keep trying though but you are all losing the battle, 53% is more then 47% last I checked and will probably be closer to 60% come 1/1/24.

Aetna’s buying business and will lose big financially in 2024 . There benefits way above the mkt in 2024 .It’s funny as in my area nobody comes close to United in loyalty . I’ve offered people $50 a month more with Aetna dsnp over United and all say no

Back