Medicare Advantage Plans far superior to Original Medicare

Yes they are . It’s the price i paid for starting my career in the low income mkt . Although to be fair many of the calls are the same 30 plus lonely people month in month out. It was the fastest way to 5 fig renewals in 2 1/2 yrs. I’m now sprinkling in much more lower middle and middle income people . Anyone who says people sell mapd because of higher commissions is crazy. A mapd rewrite which is 90% of business pays $175 this month and $150 next month and $125 for aug 1 effective date. With Humana which most mapd is Humana to Humana there’s no health assessment fee . With med supp you’d be making $300 plus avg this time of yr. How is Gordon marketing on giving coop $’s ? If an agents doing high vol will they basically pay all their marketing yr round? I think i saw an agent can get health ins through them?

I haven’t asked about coop money. I’m not a high volume agent. I did about 150 T65s last year. Same the last few years. Sprinkling in some annuities, CHAS, HI, and life.

Don't underestimate your production you're a rock star...

I was about to say . 150’s tremendous . I talk my with my regionals often and I assure you there’s few people doing 150 a yr . And to be doing all t-65’s is very impressive

Back