Medicare- Insurance Solutions Cary NC

steve3752

Expert
I just saw on Craigslist an ad for Medicare- Insurance Solutions. They are out of Cary NC. Touting pre set appointments. I know there is always a big haircut and false promises with these.

Just wondering if anyone has heard of them as I have not.

Thanks

I just saw on Craigslist an ad for Medicare- Insurance Solutions. They are out of Cary NC. Touting pre set appointments. I know there is always a big haircut and false promises with these.

Just wondering if anyone has heard of them as I have not.

Thanks

I think that most that use Craigslist to recruit are shysters. Why not go with someone you have heard of so you won't have to come on here next month warning agents about getting screwed by them?:yes:

Steve

If you're interested in contracting with my FMO, I have a SGA contract with UHC, Humana, Aetna and I'm looking to had agents ( GA or MGA ). I'd be glad to show you how to self-gen, and do some lead purchase with you.

All I can tell you is that I live in Triangle and I have never heard of them. I googled them and found a basic web site. The first thing that I would want to know from them is how are they marketing. I have seen ileagl pre-set appointments made and the agents butt is on the line not the one who set the appointment.

Back