Medicare SEO/Google Listings

TDFnCali

Guru
1000 Post Club
California
This is not specific to Senior insurance forum per se.....but since this is what I do, Im posting it here for help.

Does anyone know a reputable person/company that can help with getting your Medicare biz listed on google in your local area....key word being REPUTABLE?? I've been approached by a lot of random scammers in this industry and people who don't really know what they're doing.

If anyone has a good source(s) to help me get listed....I'd really appreciate the help!

Thank you in advance & Happy Selling!

Try these folks. I know a local (Atlanta) agent who has used them for years. Pretty sure they work with anyone anywhere.

You can also try a search for "Google local seo firns". Local SEO is a specialty.

I used to have a connection to a Google local SEO group but my crystal ball isn't working right now and my Ouija board is cracked.

Try these folks. I know a local (Atlanta) agent who has used them for years. Pretty sure they work with anyone anywhere.

You can also try a search for "Google local seo firns". Local SEO is a specialty.

I used to have a connection to a Google local SEO group but my crystal ball isn't working right now and my Ouija board is cracked.

Try who....u didnt list anyone, lol??

I understand your concern, TDFnCali. Finding a reputable person or company to help with getting your Medicare business listed on Google is essential. It's unfortunate that there are scammers out there.
One way to ensure credibility is by using an open graph tester, which can help you analyze and optimize your website's open graph meta tags for social media sharing. While it might not directly address your Google listing issue, it can enhance your online presence.
As for finding a trustworthy source to help you with Google listings, I'd recommend seeking recommendations from your industry peers or checking reviews and testimonials.

You don't need to hire someone to get listed on google local listings/map pack, I assume that's what your interested in, right? Lots of youtube videos teach this easy process, 100% a DIY project anyone can do it. If your lazy, you can pay me $500 and I'll do it.

You don't need to hire someone to get listed on google local listings/map pack, I assume that's what your interested in, right? Lots of youtube videos teach this easy process, 100% a DIY project anyone can do it. If you’re lazy, you can pay me $500 and I'll do it.

“You dont need to pay someone to that! You can just YouTube it!”

“You can also pay me to do it for you!”

You don't need to hire someone to get listed on google local listings/map pack, I assume that's what your interested in, right? Lots of youtube videos teach this easy process, 100% a DIY project anyone can do it. If your lazy, you can pay me $500 and I'll do it.

MONEY!! You have been MIA for a while. Good to see you are still lurking and giving solid advice.

Back