Medicare Supplement Cold Calling Scripts

I think I said more than twice in this thread that I don't use a script. I know I don't have to explain myself but I definitely don't get hung up on.

It's simple- introduce yourself, be nice and knowledgeable and find out what plan they have.

You're talking waaaaaaay too much if utilizing this, just reading it made me want to hang up.

Be concise, get to questions asap to engage them, think dialogue, not monologue.

Rob,

From what i understand you have been in other areas of insurance and done qhite well, I've seen some of your training and it's been helpful, but, I also understand that you are just getting into the med sup field. Is that correct?

You can cold call Med Supp. But, you can't cold call Advantage. What about Hospital Indemnity? Can you cold call scrubbed lists?

You can cold call Med Supp. But, you can't cold call Advantage. What about Hospital Indemnity? Can you cold call scrubbed lists?
Yes. The only thing you can't cold call for is Part C and Part D of Medicare. Everything else is fair game...as long as they're not on the DNC registry.

Back