Medicare Supplements Through the Mail, Email, and Phone?

astreeter

Hello,

I am a newer agent. I did alright during AEP but as it comes to an end, I am working on my new strategy for the upcoming year. I am thinking that I can do some mailers and cold calling, with continued use of purchased leads until my book of business expands. I have done cold calling in the past and would rate myself average. Do you have any advice, tips, strategies, or free/cheap # scrubbing, T65 list, leads? Thanks in advance!!

my question is if you cold call a county where 50% of the members are on an ma plan, cold call them for a med supp but sell mostly ma plans, caused thats what people want or or can afford most of the time......couldnt u get in trouble for this? u r effectively telemarketing for ma plans at the end of the day?

my question is if you cold call a county where 50% of the members are on an ma plan, cold call them for a med supp but sell mostly ma plans, caused thats what people want or or can afford most of the time......couldnt u get in trouble for this? u r effectively telemarketing for ma plans at the end of the day?

I suppose if you initially start to discuss Med Supp then the prospect inquires about MA it would be ok to move in that direction. Not sure about this as I dont cold call seniors.. I would assume that as long as the client requests infomation regarding MA plans it would be ok to forward such proposals.

excellent question

Back