Medicare Training Recommendations.......

Interesting question?....because the original poster mentioned cross-selling with Final Expense, I'm wondering why nobody recommended either Todd King or 360 Financial?
Both those company websites offer medicare supplemental as well as final expense.

I'm interested in the same subject now because I originally planned to do final expense only, but am now considering Medicare Supplements as well.

Todd King posted earlier but recommended someone else, Todd if you are reading, is there a reason for not recommending yourself for Med Supps?

Anyone else who has knowledge of the subject, do you know if Todd King, or 360 Financial are not primarily focused on Med Supps. and therefore not a good choice for both final expense and med supps? or was it just a coincidence that either company were not recommended by anyone?

Would you recommend either Todd King or 360 Financial now that they have been mentioned or are the other organizations better?

The reason I didn't recommend ourselves is because the poster only asked about training, not contracting.

Now, since you've brought it up...heck yes! We are a great IMO for Med Supp and FE contracts! ;)

I just signed up for MedicareAgentTraining.com and it looks pretty great.

I can't believe I've been going it alone for so many years (not making very much money, either).

Granted, it's been part-time (I've been a stay at home mom), but still.

Time to step it up, and looking forward to all the great material on there because I realize I don't know crap.

I just signed up for MedicareAgentTraining.com and it looks pretty great.

I can't believe I've been going it alone for so many years (not making very much money, either).

Granted, it's been part-time (I've been a stay at home mom), but still.

Time to step it up, and looking forward to all the great material on there because I realize I don't know crap.

I agree... Chris Westfall has a wealth of information and tons of recorded webinars on his MedicareAgentTraining.com site. Check out webinarwithchris.com it's a great intro to the Med Sup world.

Back