• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Medigap Policies Face New Federal Nondiscrimination Rule

But yet he can't spell or use punctuation and obviously spends hours on this message board a day. Think he's blowing smoke up all our asses.
I done showed pages of deposits with dates . Nobody else has showed Jack shit .Your boy Samorco is on here 24/7. I work only 5 hrs a day right now . When I write something take it to the bank I’m right .

Drastic changes, such as those proposed by CMS, will most likely require filing and approval by the respective states DOI . . . which could take months.

New rates. New pricing structure (unisex). Community rating.

Private insurers write the policies, based on standardized templates included in federal statutes. State insurance regulators oversee the insurers.

In the introduction to the new regulations, HHS officials say section 1557 applies to all forms of health insurance, including Medigap policies and excepted benefits policies.

The section also applies to Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage and Affordable Care Act public health insurance exchange plans, officials say.

HHS is planning to publish the final rule in the Federal Register, an official regulatory publication, May 6.

The rule is set to take effect 60 days after the official publication date.

Or else . . . .???

Drastic changes, such as those proposed by CMS, will most likely require filing and approval by the respective states DOI . . . which could take months.

New rates. New pricing structure (unisex). Community rating.

Private insurers write the policies, based on standardized templates included in federal statutes. State insurance regulators oversee the insurers.

In the introduction to the new regulations, HHS officials say section 1557 applies to all forms of health insurance, including Medigap policies and excepted benefits policies.

The section also applies to Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage and Affordable Care Act public health insurance exchange plans, officials say.

HHS is planning to publish the final rule in the Federal Register, an official regulatory publication, May 6.

The rule is set to take effect 60 days after the official publication date.

Or else . . . .???
Is this from a recent article? Haven't seen any updates on this topic

Back