Mental Health Care + Medicare Advantage

I'm done with it too buddy. Also, you can't compare your state to others, as we don't have a Cost Plan option. And, stop trying to accuse agents of "scare tactics". I choose to sell, and NOT to sell certain products, and my clients rely on my ADVICE. That's the beauty of being an independent agent. You continue to be a hand holding "shopper", and you'll be replaced by AI real soon. And you never shared with us what products you choose NOT to sell, and why? And Med supp companies could care less about costs, they make their 5% margin regardless. They care about MA costs, as that impacts the bottom line, hence the MA restrictions.

I sell any option available to a Medicare beneficiary in my local zip codes. Have around 22 MAPD's, 8 Med Sup Companies, 1 Cost Plan company, and all the major PDP's. Also use GTL for HI plans. I choose not to offer LTC, disabillity and do very little Life insurance. I like to make my life easy and concentrate on doing the best I can for Medicare clients.

I also offer Obamacare just because they are a slam dunk at age 65 and some will be clients for 30 years plus. Med sup companies could care a less about costs Right.

Some of the comments remind me of folks who say "Well back home, we do it this way".

Hey, you aren't back home, so accept it or go back where you came from.

I don't know why this got off track . . . guess I am the only one with clients who need/want psych services.

Depends on what info you prefer. I prefer to learn from a person who inspires me and gives real world examples of business success and tips of how to stay motivated and be better then all the rest in your industry. Some like to read articles written by people with agendas and personal opinions. Some like to watch the liberal tv stations to get pumped full of their crap and some like Fox News to listen to Republican’s and get pumped full of the same crap. Wonder which way will make you a more informed business man?

I'm just saying, he's saying don't listen to journalists when he is, in fact, a journalist!

I hope you're finding useful insights regarding mental health care and Medicare Advantage. It's crucial to explore options that align with your needs. Speaking of mental health resources, places like restore-mentalhealth.com often offer valuable information and support. Understanding these resources can be key in navigating the complexities of mental health care within Medicare Advantage.

Last edited:
Back