Methotrexate Med Supp Decline

Why is ACE sketchy? They're owned by CHUBB, the world's largest publicly traded P&C company and the leading commercial lines carrier in the U.S.

Also, ACE has an A.M. Best rating of A++. No other Med Supp carrier that I'm aware of can say that.

ACE will consider RA, case by case

I just got them and wrote 1st one last week and noticed they looked the same app as CSI

This is good info, I think I will use them more

ACE uses AIA as TPA.Typical AIA policy administration.
Once you get used to their little quirks they are great.
Probably better than 2/3 rds of companies if you have a problem to resolve.

ACE uses AIA as TPA.Typical AIA policy administration.
Once you get used to their little quirks they are great.
Probably better than 2/3 rds of companies if you have a problem to resolve.
Be prepared for a few bumps with their underwriting though.

If you have a case that doesn't get instant approval be prepared for a long wait going normal. I've pulled a few cases simply because they were taking too long.

Is the prospect in question better off with an unrated issuing carrier that will probably self destruct in 3 to 5 years . . . or enroll in a managed care plan that changes every year?

Is the prospect in question better off with an unrated issuing carrier that will probably self destruct in 3 to 5 years . . . or enroll in a managed care plan that changes every year?
Either way, he's been declined numerous times now by all big Med Supp carriers and ACE risk assessment pre enrollment stated he wouldn't qualify. So he has literally no choice but the MAPD at this point

Methrotrexate suppresses the immune system, I would think regardless of the reason taking it the carrier will decline.

Again I have had clients approved with it with CSO and seems Ace is same underwriting it dep on dosage and if they are getting inj at doctors office

also that meds are stable for one year

Latest posts

Back