Millionaire gets FREE ACA 94% CSR Silver plan

Yagents

Guru
5000 Post Club
Arizona
I just provided a millionaire family of 4 with $2000 PER MONTH of tax credits to buy an ACA silver plan with a $0 premium, $0 deductible and $1400/year OOP.

How? He received Unemployment insurance for a month. I feel so bad. Not.

You can thank your current president and democratic congress for handing out our money to undeserving families who obviously do not need help.

Libs know how to spend other people's money, and they have no idea what a 1040, 1099, W2, MAGI, or total net worth is. They complain about the rich taking advantage of loopholes, and here they fricken create a loophole for the wealthy.

Idiots

Now, that is the sign of a lib just giving up..
Well, They did it too, so we get to do it.
But, libs hate rich people.
Libs want to tax the rich.
So, Libs go ahead and create a loophole for rich people. Brilliant.
Explain to me how you can justify this, besides the goose and gander theory.

Isn't he in for a surprise when he files taxes next year and his income is far higher than one month of unemployment. Never sold aca/ Obamacare but isn't it based on expected income?

Now, that is the sign of a lib just giving up..
Well, They did it too, so we get to do it.
But, libs hate rich people.
Libs want to tax the rich.
So, Libs go ahead and create a loophole for rich people. Brilliant.
Explain to me how you can justify this, besides the goose and gander theory.

They don't hate rich people, they hate rich people that do stupid shit like this and don't pay their fair share while others are scrimping and saving to get their taxes paid.

Bet you that millionaire was republican.

He's a shit for doing it and you're a shit for helping him do it.

They don't hate rich people, they hate rich people that do stupid shit like this and don't pay their fair share while others are scrimping and saving to get their taxes paid.

Bet you that millionaire was republican.

He's a shit for doing it and you're a shit for helping him do it.

My president mandates that I do it for the client.

Client is a lib with transgender child. Nice try though.

Isn't he in for a surprise when he files taxes next year and his income is far higher than one month of unemployment. Never sold aca/ Obamacare but isn't it based on expected income?

Nope. If you received UI for just 1 week, you get a free plan, no matter how high your income is. I've done a few thousand aca apps, I know what a clawback is.

Nope. If you received UI for just 1 week, you get a free plan, no matter how high your income is. I've done a few thousand aca apps, I know what a clawback is.

Like I said I am only marginally familiar with aca. I wasn't doubting you just surprised. That is nuts.

But guys that have millions on assets and little income or there income flows to corp’s and the withdraw very little also get aca fir almost free

Reactions: DS4
That's a fallacy most self employed don't understand. Yes, if S Corp, like myself, I pay myself a salary. But, any additional draws or income that comes in above that salary, still spills down to your AGI via a K-1.

Only retirees really can play and control the income game to take advantage of free plans for rich people

Back