Missed You Guys....

Does that change the fact that he said med Supp companies don’t give marketing money, and I said they do? Because I just got med Supp marketing money. And then you said he’s right. The only argument I made was that. You chimed in with nothing
That's what he said and I backed him up. Because he was correct. Sup companies do not offer marketing money. Bonuses yes and sometimes incentives but even that is not always consistent.

He was talking about the supplement industry in general not just the state of Florida. And he's still right and you're still wrong.

Last edited:
Me too. 95% of my sales are new to Medicare. Hopefully these new regulations will slow down the agents that are in biz just to churn.
It’s not about churning . I hate moving my people to new plans . I did this business for renewals . Yes I’m stealing call center clients left and right . Once they become my client they stay . But i don’t target T-65’s exclusively ( I’m working on new ways to penetrate that mkt) .Once marketing money goes away I’ll concentrate much more on T-65. It makes no sense to spend $75 a lead to make $200 prorated . Next yr t-65 is $710. Thats a 3-1 advantage in commissions and well worth spending the money

That's what he said and I backed him up. Because he was correct. Sup companies don not offer marketing money. Bonuses yes and sometimes incentives but even that is not always consistent.

He was talking about the supplement industry in general not just the state of Florida. And he's still right and you're still wrong.

Ok. You’re right. Med Supp companies don’t offer marketing money.

So when you add the $100-$300 an app med sup bonus money med sup agents making much more overall than mapd agents ( 90% of mapd sales are $310). There goes the argument greedy agents pushing mapd because it pays much more
Except at the inital sale.

Plus the FMOs pushing because of the override differences.

And the 8yr issue…

1. I have one carrier giving me marketing money and it’s 100% based on Med Supp production

2. I don’t think it’s going to be a mass churn from MAPD to Med Supp. I think it’s going to churn from MAPD to MAPD

Back