MoO Changed

Still sucks. That, imo, is what keeps them from being my go to.

I tried them for the first time on a FE deal where I needed to stack a couple policies. $500ish premium. Wound up having to put on long pants and boots, driving my happy ass an hour and a half and doing it and LBL F2F. We were supposed to do another on the wife but they were exhausted.

I want to try them again.... But....

Well Trans copied Moo they said in their seminar on the fe product. So as everything with Trans it will be terrible. Has Trans posted the new application on their website that takes affect Dec 7th?

I'm talking about the way they did business . Loved there underwriting and i have 500 plus policys on the books . Everyone on here hated them and i loved them so yes it was all positive .

They say the new graded, which is ROP, will be in line with the direct to consumer pricing. Wonder if they will be as cheap as SofN?

They say the new graded, which is ROP, will be in line with the direct to consumer pricing. Wonder if they will be as cheap as SofN?

They won't need to be.
Huge name recognition.
MoO advertizes it.
Premiums, Cash Values and death Benefit are guaranteed.
Pricing will 'more align with the direct ROP product'.
I would guess it can be done online or by phone.
Great loss leader *IMohsoHO

Bet there is some young internet insurance stud in skinny jeans making a Guaranteed Issue website built around them as we speak.

Last edited:
There’s nothing special about their return of premium like anybody you would be writing return of premium mostly qualifies for something elsewhere.

There’s nothing special about their return of premium like anybody you would be writing return of premium mostly qualifies for something elsewhere.

I thought the ROP was near guarantee issue, and as it is always cheaper than AIG and Gerber, it would be a good alternative for the indy agent if we could offer it. The only drawback I can think of is that I think the graded death benefit via the indy channel has been limited to $15K total on one life. I'm not sure about that, but I think I am right on it.

Back