MOO Vs. NWMFN

Well, I ended up choosing MOO, mainly because I got a better vibe from the manager there vs. NWMFN. That, and also for reasons of convenience, I liked the CFP better than what NWM had to offer, and I the people seemed a little more "down to earth", if you know what I mean. That being said, I'm sure there are great NWMFN people.

Hopefully I made the right choice, I'll probably be harassing you all for other insurance-related questions later.

Thanks!

Well, I ended up choosing MOO, mainly because I got a better vibe from the manager there vs. NWMFN. That, and also for reasons of convenience, I liked the CFP better than what NWM had to offer, and I the people seemed a little more "down to earth", if you know what I mean. That being said, I'm sure there are great NWMFN people.

Hopefully I made the right choice, I'll probably be harassing you all for other insurance-related questions later.

Thanks!
Congratulations on making an informed decision. And about that "kool-aid" you saw a few posters mention, just remember that your clients haven't had the same funnel shoved down their throat and force-fed the kool-aid like you were at NWM. 95% of my cases don't even know what insurance company their being placed with until I tell them at application time. By that point, they either bought me and what I could do for them or they didn't. The company was irrelevant.

Back