MOO

I get your point, and that's why I clarified my initial statement in my response, when I said that I wasn't really focusing on MOO decision to change their logo, but more so on the small group of people that are trying to change every little thing "under the sun".

Also, I would probably agree with some of what you're saying, if there was a general consensus (or even large minority) of people across the country that agreed with the sentiments on "positive change" that were expressed in your response.

However, that's not the case, but rather, it's just a very small group of people ("mini-tyrants") that are running around trying to dictate to everyone else how they should think, talk and act; and what they can view, read and enjoy (literary pieces, language, art, monuments, movies etc.).

Many things throughout history have been done in the name of "positive change", "safety" etc., but that doesn't necessarily make it so!

"Positive Change" is very subjective.

And that's not what's currently going on, in my opinion, but rather, it's just a thinly-veiled effort to control others by a bunch of insecure and self-righteous individuals.

Ironically , all of these little childish antics that these groups are engaging in, does absolutely nothing to really solve the real problems and challenges that we face as a society.

Back