Multiple Websites Vs a Single Site

Are you considering this from an SEO perspective?

SEO is basically snake-oil.

Those who want to believe in SEO, believe in SEO. But there is little evidence to support MOST of what the snake-oil salesmen sell.

Those who say they can get your site as the number one pick on page one of a Google search are better salesmen than they are technicians.

YMMV

Those who want to believe in SEO, believe in SEO. But there is little evidence to support MOST of what the snake-oil salesmen sell.

Those who say they can get your site as the number one pick on page one of a Google search are better salesmen than they are technicians.

YMMV

An interesting take.

FWIW, while some (if not must) folks selling SEO may not be competent, that doesn't correlate to mean that SEO doesn't work. Although I don't rank yet for every term I'd like to, my efforts on my sites as well as those of others and the results the bring lead me to believe that seo can and does work.

I believe what makes the SEO game so rampant with fraud (whether the victims realize they're victims or not), is that it's not anything that can easily be quantified. In the grand scheme of things it's a very new field and customers literally don't know any better.

YMMV

Al you are clueless as usual and P.S. I dont think any 1 here cares about your printing biz.

Latest posts

Back