My rate is still high

OP was at fault by his own admission so he loses any claim free discount in addition to any surcharge in premium for at least 3 years unless he has a "Get Out of Jail" discount but shopping for rates will show the At Fault and he will incur a higher rate from the quoting carrier for the 3 year period. And Teslas are not cheap to insure, period. They go fast and no one wants to fix them.

That.

As adults, we have to own our own faults and deeds. Adjust and move on.

My DIL used my car when they came out to visit for a couple of weeks. She backed into something and crunched my door. I will get a quote from a couple of shops, the body guy that does his side gig, and decide if I run it through insurance, take it to a shop or "my guy" pay out of pocket. My family broke it. no one else's fault. We will take of it and move on.

That.

As adults, we have to own our own faults and deeds. Adjust and move on.

My DIL used my car when they came out to visit for a couple of weeks. She backed into something and crunched my door. I will get a quote from a couple of shops, the body guy that does his side gig, and decide if I run it through insurance, take it to a shop or "my guy" pay out of pocket. My family broke it. no one else's fault. We will take of it and move on.

Sue her. Emotional distress, loss of business income & loss of consortium..

Back