My results with Smart Financial was so bad

1reason

Super Genius
Wisconsin
Smart financial stated their leads are real-time and come from people with an intent to purchase insurance (P&C in my case). What my agents found from their experience was "leads" from people without any intent, often not knowing why we were calling, and some without a computer to actually request a lead.
My feeling of Smart Financial's position is they not only don't care, they will not refund even when they can't produce what they stated. Prior to trying, I advised the representative we did not have an interest in low-intent leads, and we wanted higher quality leads so as to be efficient. What we received was akin to simply random cold calling and a complete waste of money, as in zero sales, and almost zero quotes.
I believe Smart Financial materially misrepresented the quality, character, and value of the service to the point I may initiate litigation to recover the money I paid them. The only barrier so far in not filing a civil suit so far has been my availability of time (as an attorney, I have the skill and knowledge to bring forth an action). Along the same note, if you're a California agent/agency, and you feel you have been wronged by SmartFinancial.com also, maybe you want to reach out to me.

Back