Not having luck with PPC for final expense

Mtanner03159

So I created a nice looking website with a clean design, lots of information, instant quotes and fast load times. I started running traffic from both facebook and google.

Facebook initially approved my ads but banned my ad account within 2 days later without giving any reason why. So far, they havn't returned any correspondence.

I spent a few days running traffic from google. I was able to get cost per click down to about $8 using long tail search keywords. When I tried to use lower volume search terms, google wouldn't allow me to. They want to funnel people into search terms with competition to keep the price high.

99% of my search traffic would bounce with 0 time spent on the page, leading me to believe that the traffic I was getting was largely fraud clicks.

Is anyone having different experience with adwords??

I use Bing for PPC and Taboola. Google is too expensive to compete with against the big players in bidding. You could rank using Google Maps for people to find your business, or use backdoor keywords and drive cheaper Google Traffic to a blog post that leads them to your insurance offer.

So I created a nice looking website with a clean design, lots of information, instant quotes and fast load times. I started running traffic from both facebook and google.

Facebook initially approved my ads but banned my ad account within 2 days later without giving any reason why. So far, they havn't returned any correspondence.

I spent a few days running traffic from google. I was able to get cost per click down to about $8 using long tail search keywords. When I tried to use lower volume search terms, google wouldn't allow me to. They want to funnel people into search terms with competition to keep the price high.

99% of my search traffic would bounce with 0 time spent on the page, leading me to believe that the traffic I was getting was largely fraud clicks.

What is your website?

It's hard for us to diagnose the issue without seeing the site itself.

This link may be helpful:

Senior Life Insurance Company Affordable Life Plan TV Commercial, 'Important Message'

You or anyone else is free to call me anytime....252-292-3350 9am est to 7pm est Mon-Sat.

I use Bing for PPC and Taboola. Google is too expensive to compete with against the big players in bidding. You could rank using Google Maps for people to find your business, or use backdoor keywords and drive cheaper Google Traffic to a blog post that leads them to your insurance offer.

How do you like taboola? Could you share about your experience with them?

Back