NAA the Truth

All the posts in this forum on NAA are ancient. Anyone have any recent experience? Any alternative companies to look at?
NAA is still the same ol same ol MLM model paying low commission and forcing you to recruit to move up. They resell their leads, don't give great training and they have a bad reputation.

There are lot of good groups in here that can help you with a legitimate setup to go and sell insurance at a high level. Just make sure you are asking the right questions.

Make sure your comp is at least 115.
Make sure the IMO will release as long as you don't have debt.
Make sure you can get field trained by someone who has actually done this before.

If you would like to have a conversation, I'd be happy to help, but there are a lot of decent shops in here that can help you grow your business.

Good luck!

I'd definitely like to talk to some folks about opportunities. NAA has a lot of really nice folks and I've made some friends there, I just haven't made a lot of money. I'm at 65% commission and I didn't even realize residuals existed beyond year one. Everything I've read explains why pretty much no one that works there ever worked for another insurance company.
Honestly, I signed up to make $500/wk. I definitely underestimated the opportunity, but the schedule freedom was very enticing as I work from home now for my IT job.
My biggest struggle has been in home as I tend to focus on technical details and the benefits. My manager gave me this once. 10% are ready to sign when you walk in and 10% wouldn't sign if you were giving away free insurance .. the other 80% is skill. I nailed the 10%, most of the time.

This is my first day here and I'm not exactly sure how to reach folks, but I'll figure it out tomorrow. Really appreciate the responses. Thank you folks.

Navy vet and current IT guy.

Back