Need a Good Obamacare Telemarketing Script

Nikita

Guru
100+ Post Club
ok my business is drying up so I am purchasing some income based telemarketing leads and I'm gonna start hitting the dial. Does anyone know of a great script I could use so I can get the most bang for my buck out of these lists? Thanks!!

Attention Insurance Shoppers!

Uncle Sam could give you thousands of dollars to get a health insurance plan!

No medical questions asked!

Operators standing 24/7. Offer ends on March 31st so CALL NOW!

Attention Insurance Shoppers!

Uncle Sam could give you thousands of dollars to get a health insurance plan!

No medical questions asked!

Operators standing 24/7. Offer ends on March 31st so CALL NOW!

Thanks wise guy :1tongue:

It's not far from the truth. My lowest premium after subsidy for a silver plan is $0.25 a month...subsidy was $599 a month. There is your thousands that Uncle Sam is giving away.

It's not far from the truth. My lowest premium after subsidy for a silver plan is $0.25 a month...subsidy was $599 a month. There is your thousands that Uncle Sam is giving away.

True but people are wary of scams so how do I convince them that I am legitimate so they will meet with me?

Had one today. $387 month subsidy her share $6 after subsidy. She needs to think about it. Guess I can't close. WTF

"John, I am calling to offer you a quick review of your options under the Affordable Care Act. I am a license broker and certified to help people enroll. Would you like to see how low your premium might be? My lowest so far is $0.25 a month for a 63 year old client."
Start with something like that and refine it.

This seems to work for me:

"Get some subsidy crack being doled out by Prez O, best get your "fair share" before China calls. Free butt scopes too"

This seems to work for me:

"Get some subsidy crack being doled out by Prez O, best get your "fair share" before China calls. Free butt scopes too"

Yagents LMAO!! I probably won't use the term "Affordable Care Act" as most people have no clue what that is.. but everyone knows what Obamacare is. I guess keeping it very short and simple is best for these types of calls....

I guess keeping it very short and simple is best for these types of calls....

Definitely, Nikita. Short and to the point is the way to go. You reach the most people per hour. After awhile, you'll find that most folks who are interested have the same questions. Have your computer on and run a quick quote for them. If still interested, set the appointment and go sign them up.

Be sure to come back to this thread in a few days and let us know of your successes!
ac

Back