Need a Good Obamacare Telemarketing Script

In my experience, a good amount of people will just hang up. "Hi, I'm RayNY and *click* " The people who want it, could care less how you present it.

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Tell them what you're doing in a sentence.
3. Get hung up on, a lot.
4. Repeat.
5. Eventually someone picks up what you're putting down. Discuss the basics (household, eligibility, current status, needs, etc), set up a meeting as soon as possible, and repeat.

If you haven't noticed by now, no script works for everyone. Salespeople have different personalities, and clients want different things. I present differently to newly insured vs. currently insured, young vs. old, dem vs. repub, etc. Everyone has something that will resonate with them, whether it's access, cost savings, security, peace of mind, political support, or even just a sense of civic duty. Feel them out, and play it by ear; the best salesmen aren't reading off a card. They might have a canned opening or introduction, but it usually ends there as you adapt to the client's needs.

Did you know the number one cause of bankruptcy in the US is due to unpaid medical bills?

Most of the people we call qualify for a zero premium Obamacare plan. It only takes 2 minutes to see if you qualify.

How many family members are in your household?.............
Next Questions?
Write the deal.

Ratt 'N' Roll

Hou,

Honestly, if I answered an unknown number on my phone and someone started out with "Did you know the number one cause of.."

*click*

You at least need to introduce yourself before you present.

Hou,

Honestly, if I answered an unknown number on my phone and someone started out with "Did you know the number one cause of.."

*click*

You at least need to introduce yourself before you present.

Don't be a playa hata Ray. I would b jealous too.

Me: Hi Nancy, this is Hou Coog with Best Benefits my boss wanted me to reach out to you. Nancy Did you know the number one cause of bankruptcy in the US is due to unpaid medical bills?

Most of the people we call qualify for a zero premium Obamacare plan. It only takes 2 minutes to see if you qualify.

How many family members are in your household?.............
Next Questions?
Write the deal.

Ratt 'N' Roll

Another way to sell fear.............is to open up with the threat of paying the penalty for not being covered.

Some sell fear, others don't need to.

My new life insurance opener should be: "1 in a million will die tomorrow, it could be you!!"

ok my business is drying up so I am purchasing some income based telemarketing leads and I'm gonna start hitting the dial. Does anyone know of a great script I could use so I can get the most bang for my buck out of these lists? Thanks!!

What lists are you calling? The reason I ask is the quality of the source could have a lot to do with your success. Did these people actually request to be contacted or is it a cold list?

What lists are you calling? The reason I ask is the quality of the source could have a lot to do with your success. Did these people actually request to be contacted or is it a cold list?

Gabe, I haven't purchased any lists yet. Where do you find lists of people who have requested to be contacted?

Gabe, I haven't purchased any lists yet. Where do you find lists of people who have requested to be contacted?

Honestly I dont believe such a list exists. If anyone requests to be contacted it would be as a result of someones marketing efforts. At that point they are going to be sold as individual leads. I would guess 99% of everyone on this Forum have gone the rout of purchasing leads at some point. I think the #1 challenge for all agents regardless of they type of insurance they sell is how do I get prospects, where do I get prospects, and what am I willing to pay for those prospects.

----------

You gotta go to the North Pole for that list......Santa Claus.:D

Yeah but I heard that he has become lazy and doesnt even check it twice anymore!

Back