Need A Life Insurance Quote

LearnMedicare

Expert
I'm 30 years old with high blood pressure, not overweight though, two kids in diapers and a beautiful wife.

I need a life insurance quote but don't know where to start. Can someone tell me how much I should invest, what type of policy, etc.?

Re: Need a Quote

I'm 30 years old with high blood pressure, not overweight though, two kids in diapers and a beautiful wife.

I need a life insurance quote but don't know where to start. Can someone tell me how much I should invest, what type of policy, etc.?

I would start with term rates and go from there...should be able to get Pref. Rates and would start looking at rates on $1,000,000 30 year Term and Guaranteed UL to age 121.....you can run rates here Term Life Rates .....and Banner will give you Preferred Plus.....

Last edited:

To figure out what type of policy it is best to know why you want to purchase life insurance. What are your goals? Financial security if something were to happen? Short term or long term policy? A polcy that builds cash value as well as holds a death benefit? In order to produce a strong quote it is best to know about your needs and then your wants.

-Bob
www.thirdlakefinancialcorporation.com

I sent you a private message... Like many on here, I don't do quotes on the forum... If interested, PM me back.

The guidelines these guys mentioned are sound though. Hard to quote something without knowing more about your situation.

I sent you a private message... Like many on here, I don't do quotes on the forum... If interested, PM me back.

The guidelines these guys mentioned are sound though. Hard to quote something without knowing more about your situation.

Nice try, but no cigar! He only has 8 posts and won't be able to PM you back.

First thing I tell my clients when they're trying to determine how much life insurance they should (ideally) have is what expenses do you want to have covered should something ever happen to you (i.e. home, cars, kids' college tuition, and income level needed/desired for family to retain existing lifestyle).

At a young age, you can get life insurance coverage for a much cheaper rate than you will 20 years from now. The rates for life insurance increase as you get older (not to mention the fact that your health can also change quite a bit too). $1,000,000/30yrs of term life insurance STIBroker mentioned is a good starting point. If you are looking to build cash value, then either a universal life policy or a whole life policy may be an option to consider as well.

Is your high bp under control?

If so...

American General Life Insurance Company Select-a-Term - 30 Year Preferred Non-Tobacco
25.07 monthly

$250,000 would make a great starter policy. This is level for 30 years which is also about right for young guys such as you.
You want to lock in the rate for as long as you can while your
young. I sent you my contact info.

what city are you in? we will send an agent right over. lol

Back