Need Carrier Thats Just Like Monumental

It's very easy to follow those agents because the people sending in lead reply cards are serial mailers. They don't stop mailing just because they bought a policy.

I don't believe for a second that SL has a better deal than the better companies out there. They might on some sort of super preffered deal that no one would qualify for and, if they did qualify for it, they could get a much better deal with RNA's fully underwritten whole life.

LH came out with their preffered deal a few years ago. The rates are decent on it, but it's almost impossible to qualify for unless the person is healthy enough to get a great deal on a fully underwritten product.

But, good luck in recruiting for SL. I hope you get some agents in my area. I've been trying to get Newby to go to work for Greg. Maybe you could entice him over with this fabulous new product? In his heart Newby really want to be a telemarketer.:D

I've been told that I have the perfect face for telemarketing.

I wrote three replacements on LH policies last week. All three were so full of fraud it was hard to believe. Are most LH agents like that? I seem to run in to it a lot in Michigan.

Of course I ran into it three times in the last month with Foresters as well. I have always felt Foresters was the wrong company to stretch anything with. I have had them turn down apps for very weak reasons.

I think its just starving agents trying to get a check.

I wrote three replacements on LH policies last week. All three were so full of fraud it was hard to believe. Are most LH agents like that? I seem to run in to it a lot in Michigan.

Of course I ran into it three times in the last month with Foresters as well. I have always felt Foresters was the wrong company to stretch anything with. I have had them turn down apps for very weak reasons.

ANytime a company advertises to their agents that they don't do MIB or script checks, they are trying to attract underbelly of agents who don't ask questions.

It is stupid for a company not to do a rx or mib check. It only takes a min to do it and make sure the click is not lying. THey are only asking from trouble.

It's very easy to follow those agents because the people sending in lead reply cards are serial mailers. They don't stop mailing just because they bought a policy.

I don't believe for a second that SL has a better deal than the better companies out there. They might on some sort of super preffered deal that no one would qualify for and, if they did qualify for it, they could get a much better deal with RNA's fully underwritten whole life.

LH came out with their preffered deal a few years ago. The rates are decent on it, but it's almost impossible to qualify for unless the person is healthy enough to get a great deal on a fully underwritten product.

But, good luck in recruiting for SL. I hope you get some agents in my area. I've been trying to get Newby to go to work for Greg. Maybe you could entice him over with this fabulous new product? In his heart Newby really want to be a telemarketer.:D

Again...speaking out of your...well I think we can all finish that sentence. JD, as usual, you speak with no merit (or proper grammar either "In his heart Newby really want to be a telemarketer.") about what you THINK you know. See, a majority of our agency's business is actually Super Preferred & Preferred. But, I'm sure you will doubt that. That's what ignorance does to an individual. Brother...I can go back and forth with you all day everyday. It will never make me stray from giving advice and speaking the truths about what I KNOW and not what I think I know.

I am flattered though that you feel the need to tongue lash me every chance you get on behalf of Equita? If I wasn't worth anything in this industry, I don't believe I would get so much love from someone like your self oh great poster of the forum.:biggrin:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Your last comment is exactly correct. Agents starve and do dumb and desperate things to get that quick pay. Like Newby and I were saying the other day. They are looking at the upfront instead of the long term. We too run into LH policy's that are written wrong. One of the downsides of that type of issuing system.

But as you also stated...every carrier has their weakness and the most desperate of agents WILL find it.

Last edited:
Again...speaking out of your...well I think we can all finish that sentence. JD, as usual, you speak with no merit (or proper grammar either "In his heart Newby really want to be a telemarketer.")

Todd,

I suggest you reread some of your own posts before you accuse someone of poor grammar.

For someone w/ a made up name and the perfect "title" for yourself, I don't really think you have much credibility on here to be speaking out of line my friend. Nor, are you really even worth this response?

But, thanks for joining in and playing along. Your title does suit you well though.

@ JDEASY "I was an RNA guy. They have moved way down my list with their crappy phone interview process."

I have not used RNA yet because of this concern. Are they that bad ? Oxford gave my 72 year old female client a prison guard beatdown a few hours ago. She's a smoker and had a heart attack and stent in 2001, other than that , all no answers. I could not hear WHAT the underwriter was saying on the phi, but I could hear his smart @ss tone. My client picked up on it and was getting offended. 20 min into the interview, they switched underwriters and a female came on . At 26 min in with no end in sight, I jumped in bailed my client out. I called AmCon and it was a breath of fresh air. 5 Min, A ok with the rate only being $1.70 more than Oxford.

So now I that I feel like a PHI rape victim, I am not sure what to make of RNA's phi. Whether to bother or don't bother.

If you have not used them, how can you say they are crappy.

Just asking, I just did one with them, no problem.

@ JDEASY "I was an RNA guy. They have moved way down my list with their crappy phone interview process."

I have not used RNA yet because of this concern. Are they that bad ? Oxford gave my 72 year old female client a prison guard beatdown a few hours ago. She's a smoker and had a heart attack and stent in 2001, other than that , all no answers. I could not hear WHAT the underwriter was saying on the phi, but I could hear his smart @ss tone. My client picked up on it and was getting offended. 20 min into the interview, they switched underwriters and a female came on . At 26 min in with no end in sight, I jumped in bailed my client out. I called AmCon and it was a breath of fresh air. 5 Min, A ok with the rate only being $1.70 more than Oxford.

So now I that I feel like a PHI rape victim, I am not sure what to make of RNA's phi. Whether to bother or don't bother.

Back