Need Good Voicemail Message

Thanks for the one real reply.... I like all sorts of music but business is more important than some fancy ring back tone... by the way one of the guys who has the Kool Ring back tone... just Quit.... Imagine that .....heres a tone... Another One Bites the DUST.....

Seriously I welcome more input on the Voice Mail setup

Thanks for the one real reply.... I like all sorts of music but business is more important than some fancy ring back tone... by the way one of the guys who has the Kool Ring back tone... just Quit.... Imagine that .....heres a tone... Another One Bites the DUST.....

Seriously I welcome more input on the Voice Mail setup

It really isn't that complicated. Tell them who you are and that you will call them back, hopefully before they die.

The hip hop ring back tone is obviously a cell phone

The reason why they don't have a solid message instead of the wanna be gangsta ring tone is poor training on the part of Aflac.

The hip hop ring back tone is obviously a cell phone

The reason why they don't have a solid message instead of the wanna be gangsta ring tone is poor training on the part of Aflac.

Rob, poor training?

I just think it's part of being a dummy....ha

I guess you're right.

If they were not instructed to change their message to be more professional, Aflac are dummies.

If they were instructed but did not change it to a more pro message then the agents are dummies.

LOL

Rob, poor training?

I just think it's part of being a dummy....ha

I guess you're right.

If they were not instructed to change their message to be more professional, Aflac are dummies.

If they were instructed but did not change it to a more pro message then the agents are dummies.

LOL

You might a dummy if.....You, the agent, needed to be instructed to change your message to be more professional.

I wanted an English (U.K.) person to leave a message on my voice mail once so I Googled for that sorta thing. Believe it or not, there are professional voice mail voices for hire out there which will leave a custom VM message for you with any type of accent. :goofy:

I wanted an English (U.K.) person to leave a message on my voice mail once so I Googled for that sorta thing. Believe it or not, there are professional voice mail voices for hire out there which will leave a custom VM message for you with any type of accent. :goofy:

Do they have a Manoj guy? In this day and age it would be perfect.

"Hello, you are reaching my voicemail service. I hope that you are well on this beautiful 18 degree day."

Last edited by a moderator:
Back