Need MA or GA in MI for BCBS Individual - 2 for Sure Cases Immediately Can You Help?

Re: Need MA or GA in MI for BCBS Individual - 2 for Sure Cases Immediately Can You He

Yes, you can not sign directly with BCBS in Michigan. You have to go through one of their MGA's and there aren't many of them.

Re: Need MA or GA in MI for BCBS Individual - 2 for Sure Cases Immediately Can You He

Thank you very much for the responses! I greatly appreciate your help.

It always amazes me when agents say I have this sure fire sale but I want to make sure I get the top commission. New agents who never sold a life policy appear willing to accept nothing less than 100% commission.

Same for health insurance, disability, long term care . . .

I have a few clients (but not as many as I could have) with BCBSGA at 10%. My problem was more my disdain for BX rather than the commission. Everyone who has Blue (including those who are not clients) complain about Blue.

Can't blame them. Service is horrendous and the hammer you each year on renewal.

I have quite a few with Kaiser who pays 11%. Wish I had more. Too many folks think HMO's are the creation of the devil and won't even consider them. Fact is, my KP clients complain less and stay on the books longer than with any other carrier.

These two carriers comprise less than 15% of my income but not because of the commission level.

Their renewal comp is tops among all the carriers I use.

I do what is best for my clients without regard to the commission, but I never assign commissions to an IMO and never will.

It always amazes me when agents say I have this sure fire sale but I want to make sure I get the top commission. New agents who never sold a life policy appear willing to accept nothing less than 100% commission.

Same for health insurance, disability, long term care . . .

I have a few clients (but not as many as I could have) with BCBSGA at 10%. My problem was more my disdain for BX rather than the commission. Everyone who has Blue (including those who are not clients) complain about Blue.

Can't blame them. Service is horrendous and the hammer you each year on renewal.

I have quite a few with Kaiser who pays 11%. Wish I had more. Too many folks think HMO's are the creation of the devil and won't even consider them. Fact is, my KP clients complain less and stay on the books longer than with any other carrier.

These two carriers comprise less than 15% of my income but not because of the commission level.

Their renewal comp is tops among all the carriers I use.

I do what is best for my clients without regard to the commission, but I never assign commissions to an IMO and never will.

I'm confused by your post. What exactly, are you trying to explain in your opinion?

Back