Need Renters Carriers

Update: 6 months into marketing (with ASI, thanks) we've enrolled 184 rental units, representing approximately 220 adults. Of those adults, have sold 29 final expense policies, 38 MAPD policies and 25 stand-alone dental plans.

You guys who had doubts don't really understand living in a big urban city like Chicago, which has tens of thousands of apartments, many of them in large, courtway buildings with off-site management. I didn't sell the tenants initially, I sold the management companies on rental insurance. Add to those demographics the crime statistics of home invasions and you have a perfect storm: fear plus supply equals dollars!

Thanks to everyone.

Update: 6 months into marketing (with ASI, thanks) we've enrolled 184 rental units, representing approximately 220 adults. Of those adults, have sold 29 final expense policies, 38 MAPD policies and 25 stand-alone dental plans.

You guys who had doubts don't really understand living in a big urban city like Chicago, which has tens of thousands of apartments, many of them in large, courtway buildings with off-site management. I didn't sell the tenants initially, I sold the management companies on rental insurance. Add to those demographics the crime statistics of home invasions and you have a perfect storm: fear plus supply equals dollars!

Thanks to everyone.

Nice! You know your market and found a way to work it.

Thanks to everyone.
Your welcome!:goofy::cool::idea:

ChicagoProducer any advice for forming relationships with rental agents?

Hi BigSteve, finding the management companies is easy; the company name is usually on the sign as you enter the complex. Then, get online and visit the website. Usually, there's an agent's name who handles leasing for that particular complex- start with her. (also, it's helpful to say you've spoken with several residents who've expressed interest in rental insurance). Tell her you'd like to open this up to all the residents, not just a few, on a voluntary basis of course. And you'd like to be the broker of choice. From there, use your selling skills...

Back