Need YIO "Power User"

He was joking but your response was even funnier because you thought he was serious.

Don't be offended but we're laughing at you, not with you on this one!;)

Rick

I'm used to it :cool:

I do know thought that if it is not unlocked you can only have so many clients. :yes:

the tech guys that created the program, are of no help?

I really wan't clear, so I apologize.

All Jacqueline needs is someone to answer questions like "how do I mail merge, sort, etc." Not really technical, more like the how to use the program type of stuff.

She knows how to send out codes to open the program but Frank did the "how-to" stuff. She just needs a volunteer to do this until she's up to speed.

Rick

DHK said:
Don't forget to remind users to READ THE USER MANUAL. Most answers to questions would be there.

This is what Frank always advised before you called and asked a silly question. The user manual has everything in it that you need. If you can't figure YIO out then you might need to turn your computer right side up...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
senior-advisor-indiana said:
This is what Frank always advised before you called and asked a silly question. The user manual has everything in it that you need. If you can't figure YIO out then you might need to turn your computer right side up...

People should post their questions here. I would live to help out but I can't spend all day on the phone answering questions. It's not that I'm too. busy, I have to share 1500 minutes with my wife and MIL. :)
Actually I would be happy to answer questions by email...

Last edited:
She knows how to send out codes to open the program but Frank did the "how-to" stuff. She just needs a volunteer to do this until she's up to speed.

Rick

Long-term it may be pragmatic to do some videos too. Maybe get those integrated into a members forum for folks that have the software.

I posted this on another thread but maybe thisthread will be better.

By no means am I asking for this right now as I know the situation and completely understand.

I lost everything on my computer that I thought I had backed up and apparently didnt. I purchased a copy of YIO about 2 years ago from Frank and I need to find out how to go about getting a copy. I know it will probably take time to find my info and verify that I paid for it but anyone that is assisting in this area I would greatly appreciate your assistance down the road. By no means do I expect anyone to even start on this at this time and am in no rush under these terrible circumstances. God Bless Ben

I posted this on another thread but maybe thisthread will be better.

By no means am I asking for this right now as I know the situation and completely understand.

I lost everything on my computer that I thought I had backed up and apparently didnt. I purchased a copy of YIO about 2 years ago from Frank and I need to find out how to go about getting a copy. I know it will probably take time to find my info and verify that I paid for it but anyone that is assisting in this area I would greatly appreciate your assistance down the road. By no means do I expect anyone to even start on this at this time and am in no rush under these terrible circumstances. God Bless Ben

Download another copy from www.yourinsuranceoffice.com. Follow instructions on how to get an unlock key.

You can still send an email to "Frank" and his wife will help you.

Rick

I need some help. As I have posted several times. I had YIO and lost everything in my computer. I have emailed several times and have left my contact info and havent heard back from anyone. Can someone please assist me? Someone has to have record of my purchase. Thanks so much

Ben Lemer
[email protected]

Back