New Agent Need Help with Best Option

Dm15

What is the best option for a 58f non smoker that has a dependent that is in a residential facility for autism? She is looking for term but all i can find is 20yr term in her budget she would like 30 but too expensive for her. Should she invest in an LTC policy or and Iul or is the 20yr term her best bamg for her buck:goofy:

What is the best option for a 58f non smoker that has a dependent that is in a residential facility for autism? She is looking for term but all i can find is 20yr term in her budget she would like 30 but too expensive for her. Should she invest in an LTC policy or and Iul or is the 20yr term her best bamg for her buck:goofy:

This post is a joke....right? :twitchy:

No this is me looking for advice and expertise in an insurance forum if you don't have any then don't reply.

That's the most confusing post I've read. Reading it, I'm not sure who's in the residential facility for autism. I can't tell who you want the insurance for. A LTCi policy on the 58 year old won't help the dependent. If the person can't afford a term policy, what makes you think they could afford LTCi?

I thought the post was a joke because of the way it was written. From the # of responses you've gotten, I'd say I'm not the only one. Be more clear about the situation.

Good luck.:biggrin:

Do you have a broker for your life products/carriers that actually offers support? Depending on who you use, they may offer a service where you can email them the info on the client or give them a quick call and the case manager can give you a recommendation. The one we use also has a quote tool that we use to help with that. They will know all the niches for the carriers they use and be able to direct you to the most appropriate carrier for your client.

Term is also going to be much cheaper than LTC or IUL. If your client is on a tight budget, look for term.

Back